Monday, January 8, 2007

Monday January 8, 2007






I feel bad I took photos last week but except for the ones I posted they were kinda bland or real crappy so I did not post them. Ok this week is getting to know you week. So I am going to post a picture of myself and my husband Milan. He bought the camera for me so I guess he deserves a mention. :-) These photo were taken the first day I got the camera so it is kinda a cheat. I have to get ready to go to work so I will try to add the technical details latter.


9 comments:

Jenny said...

Nice to see you and your DH Christine.

Monica said...

Very nice photos! I love the close up of your hubby!

Nice to meet you Christine!

Debbie said...

Nice to see you, Christine!

Adrienne said...

Awwww you make a nice looking couple, wish I could see one of you both together :) *hint* hint* for next time ;) Nice to see the face behind the name :)

Krissynae said...

Great to see the person behind the camera.. So what's cookin???

Michelle said...

nice pictures. It's great putting a face with a name. Nice to meet you :)

Rebecca said...

Good to see ya! It's always good to include your hubby in the pics :)

Patti said...

Nice shots. You are doing great. I took so many bad photos when I first got my camera. I especially like the close up one of your husband.

Christine said...

Thanks for all the nice comments. It is nice to meet all you ladies too!! My husband is a truck driver so he is gone during the week. I will try to get a couple photo this weekend. Oh he was frying a turkey.(yum!!)