Wednesday, January 10, 2007

January 10, 2007





Well here is some more things about me. One of the things that I value most is education. So I took a picture of my diplomas, our furbaby Charlie insisted that I take his picture too!! The next area is my desk at work. I am the assistant manager at the branch library where I work and my desk is the dumping ground for all sorts of issues and mail that no one knows what to do with. (I clear it off every two weeks) The third photo is a picture of the my favorite spot the reference area. If you were to come visit my branch this is where you will find me most of the time. Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

. said...

When I first looked at the pictures I thought you were going to say this was your library in your house! LOL! If my mom had it her way she would have this in her house. Her dream job would be as a librarian.

~JustJulie~ said...

I love to see it when people truely value their education, regardless of its level. We seem to have a lot of book people on here too.

Dar Kaso said...

Cute kitty, love the messy desk, a girl after my own heart. If you can change your white balance setting to incandesant and you will not get the yellow cast when taking indoor shots.