Sunday, January 14, 2007

50 things about me.

Ok I have decided to jump on the things about me bandwagon. I think that I will do 50 instead of 100.

1. I love the color pink.
2. Sometimes I still feel weird saying "my husband".
3.That I have lost weight and need to lose some more.
4.I love baseball and wish I could buy season tickets for the Tigers, but Milan does not like sports as much as I do and my Dad likes to look at the games at home.
5. I wish I had the energy to get a PHD.
6.I enjoy driving to work and home as long as the weather is ok.
7. I went from a 8 minute commute to a 25 minute commute.
8. I love my Husband.
9. I enjoy having a cat, which is a surprise.
10. I worry about being lonely.
11. I love fine china and sheets with a high thread count.
12. I worked at Hudson/ Marshell Fields for 12 years but rarely shop at Macy's now.
13. I can't wear cheap bras. Sorry just can't.
14.I am addicted to Pepsi, but I hate diet Pepsi.
15 I will drink diet Coke.
16. I value peace of mind and will do almost anything to get it and keep it.
17. I love Bath and Bodyworks but do not buy it as much as I used to.
18. I miss my mother's fried chicken on Sunday.
19. I wonder if I am too old to have kids.
20. I love history.
21. I love Ice Cream
22. I hate green peas and collard greens
23. I am really trying to eat healthy.
24. I love good furniture. I wish I could go to Ethan Allen and just go crazy!!
25. I would love to have a place Up North.
26. I wanna go to Disney World!!!!!
27. I wish I could find a good braider. Getting tired of getting a relaxer, my hair needs a brake.
29. I will get on a airplane but give me your airsickness bag because if there is any turbulence I will be using it.
30. I love my new camera, but I still like but point and shoot.
31. I love the smell of Vick's.
32. I love Teddy Bears.
33. I think candels are romantic.
34. I love having a formal dining room even thought we rarely use it.
35. I wish I was not so lazy about putting on makeup.
36. I am jealous of women who able to have children without struggle.
37. I wish I wasn't, and I need to deal with it.
38. God has blessed me in so many ways.
39. I am happy .
40. I need to read the Bible more.
41. I am thinking about being a small group leader.
42. I love my Church.
43. I love my job most days but some days......
44. My step-kids are wonderful. I am so lucky!!!
45. I am a ok cook. But I think I could be excellent if I really tried.
46. My husband takes good care of me so I am spoiled.
47. I love old R&B music.
48. I need to get a passport.
49. I wish I could live off of Pizza and Mexican food.
50 My favorite tv shows are Grey's Anatomy, 24, Everybody Hates Chris,
The Wire and The Sopranos. I love to watch reruns of Sex and The City, for some reason I identified with Charlotte the most. (How strange is that)

2 comments:

Me said...

Awesome list! I am right there with ya on the nice furniture desires. I am in the process of shopping for new furniture for my great room. Ugh! What I want, I simply can't afford. What I can afford, I simply do not want. :(

Adrienne said...

Loved reading your 50 things :) Such a great way to get to know someone fast! lol that you can drink diet coke, but not diet pepsi, but you love pepsi ;)