Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 29, 2007


My husband made a red velvet cake a couple of days ago and this is the result. For some reason I can't get him to wait until the cake cools down to frost it. But he did pretty it up with the edible flowers. The cake tasted good too!!!

I took this in raw and I used my 50.mm lens. I fixed the white balance and played with the levels to brighten it up. I ran noiseware and sized it for the web.
Sorry I have'nt been around hubby came down with a double ear infection right after he made this cake. Thanks for looking!!!

10 comments:

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

GO mojo, GO mojo, Go mojo. I am hoping the chant helps you find your mojo. This is a really cute picture. It sounds like it was really good.

AmyC said...

Wow! I'm seriously impressed with DH's cake making! Too cute!

Teri said...

wow that looks good,he out did himself with this cake

Voltagain said...

To cute about being in a hurry to frost them! The faster it is frosted the faster he can get to the eating, right?

Michelle said...

wow! your dh can bake? mine can only eat! :D love the picture...sweet!

Sara said...

Fun post. I'm impressed with his baking-those flowers on top are just great.

Itworksforbobbi said...

I know what it's like to lose your mojo! This cake looks delish! I've never had a red velvet cake. It makes my tummy say yummy!

Sue said...

Where did you get edible flowers that look like that! Those are awesome :) Red Velvet cake is awesome :) Hope he's feeling better :)

Lorrie said...

that looks yummy, melted icing or not!! Did you eat the flowers? Edible or not, I would feel weird eating real flowers!! hehe.

Sorry your dh has been sick. Ear infections stink!

Brown English Muffin said...

wow I wish I could come home to that whether dh frosted it too early or not!!!