Tuesday, March 20, 2007

March 21, 2007






Gosh, I've been away for a minute. Have been going through some stuff, but I was still taking pictures. Just not a lot of time for blogging. I took these photos in jpeg/raw but I just felt like playing with pse 4 and jpeg tonight. I know the lighting is off . Also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who come through and takes a peek. I love the cc that I have received and please know that, I apreciated all the help you guys have given me. I have learn a lot in the last 3 months. I will try to be better at responding to comments.

Oh yeah kind of off theme but they were around the house.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the DOF in the 3rd picture! Really makes your ds stand out. And love the blue against the green. TFS

AmyC said...

You have such a beautiful family! :-)

I really like the last one the best of them all...it's sweet! :-) I would just suggest cropping it a tad lower on the top to get the fence line out as it's a bit distracting. Looking good, though! :-)

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

I like #3, too! I would give a penny for his thoughts.

Michelle said...

what an adoreable family! #3 is definitely my favorite! great job!

Lorrie said...

I love family shots, only cc is that I would try to watch the background in the pictures. The stuff behind the boy in the first, and the legs in the second are rather distracting, but I really like #3, good DOF.
nice looking family!

Mom2Drew said...

You've already gotten some CC and know that your lighting was a little off, so I just want to comment about how great it is to take shots like this. It's good to document your daily lives.

Jenny said...

Such a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing these shots with us.